Our Smoked Grass-Fed Beef Brisket Recipe is the healthiest and our favorite way to smoke a brisket. Smoke meat you can trust.
- 2.5-4 lbs Beef Brisket
- 2 T Sea Salt
- 1 T Black Pepper
- 1 T Garlic Powder
- 1 T Onion Powder
- 1 T Smoked Paprika
- 1 T Ground Cumin
- 1 T Chili powder
- 1 T Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 T Cayenne Pepper (optional spice)
- Remove the beef brisket and let it sit at room temperature for 30 min to an hour.
- Trim excess fat from the brisket, leaving about 1/4 in layer.
- Mix spices and sprinkle over brisket.
- Let the brisket rest for 15-20 min.
- Preheat your smoker to 225ºF.
- Smoke the brisket for 1.5 to 2 hrs per lb (or until meat reaches 195º).
- Once cooked, remove brisket, wrap in aluminum foil, and let it rest for at least 1 hr.
- Slice the brisket against the grain into thin slices for maximum tenderness!
Because our beef is 100% grass-fed and pasture-raised, it's more lean. Wrap the brisket in aluminum foil halfway through smoking to keep it tender and juicy.