Our Low PUFA Forest-Raised Pork Spare Ribs Recipe is the healthiest and our favorite way to smoke a brisket. Smoke meat you can trust.
- 2-3 lbs Low PUFA Forest Raised Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Dried Thyme
- Rinse and pat dry the spare ribs.
- Trim excess fat, if desired.
- Mix sea salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, dried oregano, and dried thyme.
- Generously coat the ribs with the spice rub, pressing it into the meat.
- Let the ribs sit for 20 min.
- Preheat smoker to 225°F.
- Place ribs on smoker grates, bone-side down.
- Smoke for 4-5 hours at 225°F until internal temp reaches 195°F.
- Once the spare ribs are cooked to perfection, remove them from the smoker and let them rest for 10-15 min.
- Slice the ribs into individual servings and serve hot