An easy chicken recipe, with minimal cleanup! Tender and juicy flavor--this recipe is both nutritious and tasty. This recipe is a great way to utilize bone in pieces. A big thanks to our friend Traci from the PetiteChefBlog.com, or @petitechefblog!
- 3 lbs bone-in chicken pieces
- 1 large egg
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 C breadcrumbs
- 1/3 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1 t dried basil
- 2 t dried oregano
- 2 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t ground pepper
- 1 lb baby red potatoes
- 1 lb green beans
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 T butter
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Grease sheet pan, or line with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Combine the egg and lemon juice in a shallow dish.
- In another dish, combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, dried herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then the breadcrumb mixture, then place each piece on the baking sheet. (Optional: Spray each individual piece of chicken with cooking spray for an extra crispy texture.)
- Mix together the garlic and melted butter. Place the potatoes on one side of the chicken and pour half of the butter mixture over the top of the potatoes, tossing to coat. Bake in oven for 20 mins.
- After 20 mins, flip the chicken over, then add the green beans to the other side of the chicken. Pour remaining butter mixture over top of the beans.
- Bake for an additional 30 mins, or until the internal temperature reads 165ºF.