Pork Leaf Fat/Lard
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pork Leaf Fat/Lard can be added to a number of dishes to enhance flavor. The most common use of pork fat is to render it down into lard, which can be used to...
- sauté your favorite ingredients
- melted on top of steaks, chops, and seafood
- cook beef, poultry or pork products in to make confit
- or used to make your own moisturizers, lip balms, and more!
Pork fat, like our suet, is a great, dairy-free replacement for butter.
It can also be used to make a number of cosmetic products.
Low PUFA pasture raised pork as nature intended from our farm and fellowship of local regenerative farms.
No soy, no corn, no GMOs, no medications, no hormones, no chemicals, no nitrates/nitrites… As natural as it gets.
By supporting Apsey Farms and our partnership of regenerative farms, you’re supporting regenerative agriculture. All of our products are grown or raised using regenerative agriculture practices to improve soil health and sequester carbon.
Together, we can combat climate change and produce healthier, better food.