Better for the animals. Better for the environment. Better for you!
Health & Performance Benefits
- Higher levels of Omega-3's, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Vitamin B12, Beta Carotene, and Vitamin E1
- Lower levels of inflammatory Omega-6 fats1
- No antibiotics, no hormones, and no grains
- Raised as nature intended, with fresh air, grass, and water
- Raised in a healthy, peaceful, and low-stress environment
- Humanely treated at all times
- Regenerating the Carbon in our soil and decreasing the greenhouse gases attributing to Global Warming2,3
- Reversing and preventing desertification to regain fertility in the soils around the World2
Watch how holistic livestock intensive grazing practiced on Apsey Farms could be the key to reversing climate change and improve the soil and environment.
- K. Duckett et al, Journal of Animal Science, June 2009, “Effects of winter stocker growth rate and finishing system on: III. Tissue proximate, fatty acid, vitamin and cholesterol content.”
- Savory, Allan. “How to Green the World's Deserts and Reverse Climate Change | Allan Savory.” YouTube, YouTube, 4 Mar. 2013, www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI&feature=youtu.be
- Stanleya, Rowntree, Beede, DeLonge, Hamm. "Impacts of soil carbon sequestration on life cycle greenhouse gas emissions in Midwestern USA beef finishing systems." Elsevier Agricultural Systems (2018): 249-258. Science Direct.