Better for the animals. Better for the environment. Better for you!
Our pork are raised as nature intended in the forest and supplemented with corn and soy-free low-PUFA feed.
Human Health Benefits
- 1.5 X more conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)1
- 3 X more Vit B1 and two times more Vit B22
- 4 X more Vit E3
- 5 X more polyphenols4 & higher concentrations of other phytochemicals5-8, which have strong anti-oxidative & anti-inflammatory effects9
- Higher glutathione (a potent intracellular antioxidant) content10
- More favorable fatty acid content11
Improved metabolic health12
Reduced cortisol levels (less stress)13
- Treated humanely at all times
- Raised as nature intended, with fresh air, grass & water
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Improved plant diversity15
- Increased soil carbon levels16,17
- Improved ecosystem function18,19
- Improved retention & quality of fresh water systems20
Watch how holistic livestock intensive grazing practiced on Apsey Farms could be the key to reversing climate change and improving the environment.
Sources:  The Unique Taste of Forest-Raised Pork
^[2^]: The Benefits of Regenerative Agriculture
^[3^]: Hampshire College “The Nutritional Benefits of Pasture-Raised Pigs”
^[4^]: Robb Wolf RD “5 Reasons to Switch to Pastured Pork”