Pork - 1/2 Pig
Buy in bulk and save!
Get the best pasture-raised pork cut up exactly how you’d like.
The final price will vary depending on the size of the pig. To reserve your spot, we ask you submit a $50 deposit and fill out this brief survey. We will send you the final invoice once we know the final hanging weight of the pig after processing.
On average, your purchase will include 70-75 lbs of pork and will cost between $400 and $600.
- $3.99 per pound, hanging weight (which varies between 90-110 lbs)
- + processing fee ($0.50-$1.00 /lb depending on if choose smoked products)
- FREE HOME DELIVERY
We list an approximation of the pork cut breakdown below, which will vary depending on the size of the pig, your preferences on fresh vs. smoked, and how you would like the meat cut up.
Approximate number of chops, steaks, roasts & sausage:
- 15-20 lbs Ham Steaks and/or Roasts (Fresh or Smoked)
10 lbs either Fresh Side Pork or Smoked Bacon
- 2-3 lbs of Loin Roast
- 3-4 lbs of Shoulder Roast
- 25 lbs Pork Chops (Bone-In or Boneless)
- 10 lbs Pork Steak
- 4 lbs Spare Ribs (or meat can be put into sausage)
- Pork Hocks – fresh or smoked
10 lbs Ground Meat for Sausage (2 Choices Available)
(Flavors Available Include: Ground Pork, Mild Breakfast, Spicey Breakfast, Italian, Bratwursts & Kielbasa)
In addition to paying the deposit, please fill out this brief survey.
If you would prefer to submit your deposit via cash or check, please send to Apsey Farms located at:
Questions? Email email@example.com