Beef 1/2 Deposit
Buy in bulk and save!
Get the best beef raised right cut up exactly how you’d like.
The final price will vary depending on the size of the cow. To reserve your spot, we ask you submit a $200 deposit and fill out this brief survey. We will send you the final invoice once we know the final hanging weight of the cow after processing.
On average, your purchase will include 200-250 lbs of beef and will cost between $1500 and $1800.
- $4.49 per pound, hanging weight (which varies between 300-350 lbs)
- + processing fee ($0.60/lb +)
- FREE HOME DELIVERY
We list an approximation of the beef cut breakdown below, which will vary depending on the size of the cow, your preferences and how you would like the meat cut up.
STEAKS (~30-40 LBS)
- 12 lbs sirloin
- 8-9 lbs NY Strip, T-Bone, Porterhouse, or a combination
- 8 lbs ribeye or ribeye steak
- 2 lbs tenderloin filet
- 2 lbs skirt steak
- 1.5 lbs flank steak
GROUND BEEF (100+ LBS)
ROASTS (~45 LBS)
- 22 lbs bone in chuck roasts
- 6 lbs boneless chuck roasts
- 17 lbs round roast
MISCELLANEOUS (35+ LBS)
- 6-8 lbs brisket
- 10 lbs short ribs
- 18+ lbs stew meat, dog & soup bones
- 7-8 lbs liver, heart
In addition to paying the deposit, please fill out this brief survey.
If you would prefer to submit your deposit via cash or check, please send to Apsey Farms located at:
Questions? Email email@example.com